Plus, you can use the Emory Patient Portal to communicate with care teams about final bills, pay for services by credit card or electronic check, and more.
Emory Healthcare’s network includes Grady Memorial Hospital and eight other hospitals in Georgia, as well as several outpatient facilities in Atlanta. Emory University’s medical school is one of the best in the country.
He has a long history of training many physicians in the field and is a leader in research leading to cutting-edge medical advances.
Emory Gold is the official portal for patients for Emory Healthcare. It allows you to interact with your healthcare team, view scheduled appointments, renews prescriptions, and access medical records.
Steps to Register On The Emory Blue Patient Portal?
You must register on the Emory Blue Patient Portal if you want to manage your healthcare online. The following steps will help you register for the Emory Patient Login Portal:
- Emory Hospital’s Patient Portal can be accessed at www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal.
- Select the “Register” tab at the top.
- Be sure to complete all of the required fields, including first and last names, email addresses, and passwords. Make sure there are no errors or missing fields in your contact details.
- Verify your identity by entering a payment method (bank card or electronic check). If you choose the credit card option for verification, you will be taken to the secure online form.
- Follow the instructions on this page and enter your credit card information. Enter your account number and routing number if you select the Electronic Check option.
Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Login Guidelines
You can follow these simple steps to log into your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal account.
- The official website for the Emory Patient Portal is www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal.
- On the right side of the page, you will find a login button.
- Enter your email address (or the current username) and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the Login button.
- After logging into the secure patient portal, you will be redirected to your account.
- Now you can take any action with your Emory Patient Portal account.
If you have an issue or issue with your Emory Patient Portal login account, you can contact Customer Care at help.emoryhealthcare.org to log in to the Emory Patient Portal.