The Emory Patient Portal is an online service accessible to patients in the Emory Healthcare network. Plus, you can use the Emory Patient Portal to communicate with care teams about final bills, pay for services by credit card or electronic check, and more.
Atlanta’s Emory University is one of the world’s leading educational and research centers. It has 150 years of experience in medical education and is home to a vibrant community of students, faculty, and staff.
At Emory Healthcare, we are committed to transparent communication with our patients and recognize their right to be informed about all aspects of their care, treatment, and services. The obligation to honestly and promptly disclose treatment-related side effects or adverse events to patients and their families, and to provide adequate and effective follow-up when necessary, is essential to this transparency.
How Do I Renew My Medications?
Note: Prescriptions received while staying at an Emory Hospital cannot be refilled.
- To order a recipe refill:
- Log in to your portal account here.
- Click on “Revenue Extension” in the top navigation bar. Depending on your screen resolution, you may need to click on the three horizontal lines at the top of the screen to expand the menu.
- Select the appropriate recipient from the drop-down list. Enter your recipient in the “To” search box. For PORTAL AZUL, it is usually the name of your supplier. Search for your recipient on the GOLDEN PORTAL using your company name.
- Select the regulation(s) you wish to renew.
- Choose the best way to get in touch with you if you have any questions.
- Choose where you want us to ship your recipe.
- Add additional comments.
- Click “Submit”.
Emory Healthcare Patient Portal – Atlanta, GA – Emory Healthcare. Find answers to frequently asked questions about using Emory Patient Portals, such as requesting an invitation, resetting your password, logging in, and more.
If you have an issue or issue with your Emory Patient Portal account, you can contact Emory Patient Portal customer service at help.emoryhealthcare.org.